Friday, July 01, 2011

M.I.A

Been M.I.A for quite a while. Too busy running around. Will try to get back to the habit of once a week at least. A new addition to my desk came in last Monday I think. Desk is getting more and more messy by the day. Gotta clean it soon. I've now officially got 3 screens on my desk. Well, lucky this isnt a big one.

The craze is still not over for this yet and its still selling like hotcakes. Those who know me prolly guessed it already. Here it is:


Black & White


Which one do you prefer? Sorry the bad pic quality. Taken with the iPhone in dark conditions. Promise to update this space with better pics next time. Been adding stuff in slowly everyday. Loving it more and more. Good tool especially for those on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment