Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've waited years for this

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy and not really taking pictures. Well, not to say I haven't been but its mostly on automotive shots. So head on over to " J's Sightings ". Even then its been slow these days as I'm kinda occupied with work.

Anyway, since I've some time today... Will post this up.

I've finally bought it! There was only 2 things that make me feel like buy it...


One:


Metal Gear Solid 4

Almost jumped in BUT able to resist... Then this came out:

Gran Turismo 5

Couldn't help it, just had to buy the PS3 for this as the graphics and the game play are just too good to not get it. After getting it, I saw this...

Gran Turismo Edition PS3

Picture doesn't do justice to its color. You have to see it with your own eyes. Sadly, i couldn't sell mine off at the point and now... I couldn't be bothered bout it. Plus I'm too far into the game. 80% completion and I'm determined to finish it. So yeah, this is whats occupying some of my nights and helping me save more money as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment